Beginning October 4, 2021, the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB) will begin accepting referrals for the new Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV) program. This new program will serve low-income individuals and families who are in at least one of the following categories:
- At risk of being homeless;
- Fleeing or attempting to flee:
- Domestic violence;
- Dating violence;
- Sexual assault;
- Stalking; and/or
- Human trafficking
- Recently homeless, and rental assistance will prevent a return to homelessness or high risk of housing instability.
Individuals and families must be referred directly to HACSB through the San Bernardino County Coordinated Entry System (CES) or a victim service provider (VSP). HACSB cannot accept applications directly from the public for this program.
Families who need EHV assistance can contact a service provider directly to request assistance applying for the EHV program. Click here for a list of service providers who can help customers access the EHV program.
More information is available through our EHV Fact Sheet, and on this website:
- EHV Information for Individuals and Families
- EHV Information for Service Providers and Referral Partners
- EHV Information for Landlords
Additional information is also available through EHV Public Notices: