Do Business With Us
HACSB’s Procurement and Contracts Department is responsible for procuring all of the agency’s goods, services (including construction), supplies and equipment, such as:
- Architectural, engineering, financial, investment, and legal services
- Affordable housing development, construction and rehabilitation
- Building maintenance, landscape, plumbing, painting, electrical, roofing, uniform supplies, janitorial, security, pest control, security and window cleaning
- Construction, consulting and professional services
- Office equipment, computers, printers, supplies, and copiers
- Temporary employment services
HACSB Procurement staff solicits bids, initiates requests for proposals, issues purchase orders, establishes contracts, and ensures full and open competition.
HACSB utilizes PlanetBids to manage vendors and release solicitations. PlanetBids is an automated, web-based eBidding and vendor management system. Please register online, in order to be included in our database and receive future bid notifications. A new profile specifically for HACSB is required, even if you have already registered on PlanetBids with another agency.
Open Bid Opportunities
All bids must be submitted through PlanetBids. Additional information for each bid may also be listed on PlanetBids.
|Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) Project Based Vouchers
|Bid Number: PC1208
Issue Date: July 16, 2021
Closing Date: Open until further notice